Cramahe Library Back to Curbside Services Starting January 6th.
We are sadly announcing that Cramahe Township Public Library will be CURBSIDE for services starting Thursday January 6th and until further notice.
Services will be administered as follows:-
· No change to hours of operation, they will simply be CURBSIDE hours rather than OPEN hours – see library website and Facebook/Instagram for details on hours of operation
· Access to library for QR codes for proof of vaccine will be available during CURBSIDE hours. Patrons will be allowed to enter the library with their Health Cards to access QR codes through the computers.
· Access to computers will still be available, by half hour appointments. If more time is needed talk to librarian on duty. Proof of vaccine will be required for computer use.
· Printing, photocopying, scanning and faxing are still available, through CURBSIDE – email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the library
· If unsure what books/DVDs you wish to acquire, you can contact us by phone for staff assistance, or access our catalogue virtually through:- https://cramahe.insigniails.com/Library/Home. This virtual catalogue always lists new books on a rotating basis and is updated weekly.
· Our virtual library is available through our website and your library card (https://www.cramahelibrary.ca/tag/elibrary/) –
· All library programs will be virtual until further notice. Please see library website for details.